Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 11 Stats?

We all met at some restaurant which should have been called "The Metro Sexual Tavern". No music, no dancing and no fun. The food was good but I did not come there to eat except there was nothing else to do than that. I remember those days when G man was showing off his butt while he danced and now he sits there with his arms around his two kids talking with other families. Rose shows up with her attractive daughter and then leaves after 30 minutes, Reese in her Polamalu jersey says she is leaving early to go to watch the Steelers game with her buds. Keith leaves and says he has to go sing?? Kimchick leaves early to go do I don't know why. Tamps was not there. I guess that is why Rebecca was not there. Wonder if there was any ring involved the next day with them? Ska showed up and I asked who picked this lame place and Ska yelled in my face "Well if you don't like it leave!"So at 8:15 I left to go pick up my daughter at the train station and was going to come back. WHYYYYYY??? !" We went home and watched Toy Story 3 which was much more entertaining.

Meanwhile one of my favorite bartenders was at KatManDu hangin out with co workers I would have loved to see her. But NOOOO we had to go to the Metro sexual Tavern!

It was very, very lame! Somebody else do the tallys. I have to take a nap!

BIGLOU

No comments: