Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Third Coast -- Day 5





I think last night was fun. So…where’s my wallet? Last night’s activities took place at Maribelle’s (currently relocated to a nice crappy shopping plaza next to a Spec’s Liquor Store). Beer was too cheap; thus “where’s my wallet?” As far as I can recall, the first bartender was hot and great to talk to; then a young snob took over and I must have sped up my pace to trying to make her look as good as the first! I also remember some discussions about tearing open Xbox 360’s to repair the DVD drives, how to replace iPhone glass (the replacement glass is thicker than the original so the on button doesn’t stick up the same and feels strange to use – but hey I fixed it for $30 vs. $200), how to repair laptop power connectors and other non-interesting subjects. I lost my mind after that so I’ll leave it at that. Now…where’s my wallet? If I find my wallet, tonight will be at the new bar “Pier 27”, also in a plaza, albeit a much nicer one.

No comments: