Monday, December 14, 2009

Texas Candy

Day 2; my mind was too cloudy to respond with stats. I was out at Outriggers in Kemah, TX with the crew and drank lots but nothing exceptional for me to report on.



Day 3 (Friday) was a trip to Palapas Bar (also in Kemah). We arrived at 4:30 and things went downhill from there. This was Boat Parade night and the whole waterfront district was as overcrowded as I’ve ever seen and it was the foggiest night yet. Couldn’t see well enough to be willing to stay out too late and do the drive home after downing 2 pitchers of Miller Light and a Bull Blaster so I left at about 7:30. That was more than enough time to tie one on for sure. I’m pretty sure I was supposed to be out shopping instead of slouching over a bar but I guess I had to have my priorities straight. The bartender was hot and the crappy weather kept things from getting too crazy. Discussions included plans for ski trips and Christmas parties. I’m going nowhere so again, my inputs to these were minimal. I think I’m still hung over and it’s Monday morning! I’m going to see if I can’t get back into the mood for Day 4 by this afternoon. I think it’s going to be Molly’s Pub tonight. This will be a better time with shuffle board and free pool night. Why do all the ugly fat girls hang on me; and the young little hotties just ignore the old geezer? Am I that far gone at 43? Maybe I need to offer the little girls some candy!

No comments: