Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Third Coast -- Day 4 Stats



Last night consisted of a trip to Molly’s Pub in Kemah, TX. We never go there because it’s always the same 6-8 drunks at the bar during the week. You could see it in their eyes; they were so happy to see 4 new drunks coming in to join them (myself, Bret, Collin, Brent, and Scott)! It’s a cozy place for playing pool and darts and I changed up my drinking menu to down 4 pints of Guinness. After that, I was ready to go back to scotch but actually had to get home. No lasses to bag, and I don’t really like bagging lads so it was a pretty sad affair. At least my crew and I know how to have a great time wherever we go so we just pretended it was our bar for the night. I didn’t drink enough to become the pool ace that I used to be and we escaped that episode without getting any darts in our heads or hands due to a lack of patience. All in all, it was a good experience but I’m glad to try a diff. place tonight. I think it’s going to be a place called Maribelle’s (yes like Jezebel). I’ll leave it at “the name fits the place”.

No comments: