Monday, December 18, 2006

Day 7 stats

Ok, guys, I’m new to this process and I hardly know anybody (about 5 people), so excuse my brevity in this report. I am not privy to most inside jokes, and I have no history to draw upon. I remember pretty much everybody who was there, but some of your names are lost. If you were deserving of a point and I left you off, just speak up.

Big Al – there was a blonde you said was deserving of a point who I cannot recall, nor can I recall why she was so deserving, so I guess she’s out of luck unless I come up with her name somehow.

Friday night was the Princeton pub crawl….I think the first stop was Triumph – lousy beer, lousy food and lousy atmosphere. Other than that, it’s a great place. Ska was there for a short time and he had to answer a booty call. He would return later on. This is also the place where I met Yo. After this night, I feel I must retract my insinuation that Yo secretly hungers for Gman’s pink boxer shorts as a direct result of the rumor that Yo has the greatest throwing arm in the history of softball. I’m not sure what those two things have to do with one another so I guess I really have no point. It was also at Triumph we learned that “Associate Director of Global Sourcing and Supplier Management” means absolutely nothing.

The second stop was some kind of pizza place I think - Very convivial bartender and nice atmosphere, ruined only by the fact that a basketball game was being televised over the bar. Eman’s idea of adding a person with a chainsaw under the basket to act as an extra defender is brilliant in my view. This is almost deserving of another point.

By stop number 3, some place called a&b, it became obvious that three individuals would not show this night – bobo, Kaden and CPL. We called bobo to find out where he was and as it turns out, the three of them were engaged in intimate relations with one another (not that there’s anything wrong with that)….therefore too busy to join us. Kaden’s unwillingness to take his beer in the face should be a negative point.

All in all, pretty good night. There was no vomiting or over-the-top lewd behavior.

There were three conversations I don’t have the guts to publish here.

Sorry Gman for waking up at dawn on Saturday, tripping your alarm system and then responding by, well, running out and driving off as fast as we could.

Points Tally

I know I missed some people here, so sorry, you will have to help me out. How am I expected to decipher some of these nicknames???

Ska 7
Rose 4
E-man 7
Bobo 3
G-man 7
Scugi 7
Tamp 7
Kaden 1
Tool 1
Goettle 7
Mertz 2
Yo 1
Adrienne (Mrs Yo) 1
BB 1
Buffy 1
TMAC 1
The Other Joe (OJ) 3
The Other Joe’s Brother (OJ Mark) 4
The Swede 2
Dorian 4 (+1*)
Donna 6
Billionaire Pat Worth 3
BIG LOU 6
M. Taddie 1
Su 3
Cory 1
Julian 1
Lisa Eman 1
Trent 1
Kimchick 4
Cheryl 2
MD 3
Larry Not Crack Pipe (LNCP) 2
Mel 3
Jeff 1
Stu 4
Randy 2
Laura 2
Katherine 1
Arunkone 1
BIG AL 4
Megan 1
Sonya 3
Guffar 1
Tytla 2
Uji 1
Rob (not Bob) 1
Porsche Linda 1
Milot 3 (+1*)
Neufeld 2
East Coast Julie 1
Blair 1
Tony Giacobbe (1*)
Roy O 2
Maria Scugi 1
Curt 1
Bennie 1
Big Al’s Pat 3
Alyssa 1
DMilot 3
Colleen 2
Janna 1
Robin 1
Polo 1
Illman 1
Illman friend Beth 1
Yvette 2
Danielle 1
assorted other Big Al friends 1
Crack Pipe Larry 0

No comments: