Friday, December 22, 2006

Day 10 stats

I haven't read all the banter on proposed Day 11 locations.....there is an assignment below based on discussion last night although I'm not sure anyone is totally in love with it. Let the mayhem ensue!!!!


Day 10 TDDoC – McGuinn’s aka: Sausage Fest ’06 aka: The Blue Oyster

Since Hotmail won't let OJ Marc send out to more than 50 people, I'm posting this for him.

First note: Ladies, you missed a good night. You had your pick of the litter if you wanted to take one for the team and score a Holiday Yule-tide Hook Up. I use the term “litter” because, as bad as this sounds, Scugi was the best looking guy in the joint.

Second note: Since it was such a bad turn out, I was going to make stuff up and make all you who missed it jealous, but, truth is sometimes more fun than fiction.

On to the stats!

Remembering the debacle that was the early evening of Fezziwigs where no one showed up, I decided to “practice” at CB’s with The OJ (who doesn’t get a point). Besides, I had to say Merry Christmas to my ladies there.

I arrive on seen in scenic, historic Lawrence to find E-man, Scugi, and Mertz sitting at the bar. Scugi proceeds to tell me that before I came in there were a lot of women across the bar screaming “Fudge It!” at the top of their lungs. (except he didn’t say fudge, he said the mother of all curse words). OK, cool, that sounded like fun. I look around, there’s the woman bartender, I’ll call her Steve, and one other lady yapping with her boyfriend. Things aren’t looking good here. But, the night is young, and I keep my hopes up.

Big Lou shows up and Scugi tells him that there were 4 females across the bar screaming “Fudge It!” at the top of their lungs. (except he didn’t say fudge, he said the mother of all curse words.)

As the night went on and more and more TDDoC-ers showed up. Actually, it was a pretty pathetic turn out, more and more dudes came to this place.
Big Al and Big Al’s Pat show up. Scugi tells them that there were 4 females across the bar screaming “Fudge It!” at the top of their lungs. (except he didn’t say fudge, he said the mother of all curse words.)

I was beginning to wonder whether or not we were in a gay bar. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that.) To further add proof, some girl and her girlfriend show up for a beer then leave. Because if we were in one, I was upset that Dorian wasn’t there with his assless chaps. But I realized that this couldn’t be that type of establishment, because certainly CPL would be here. (Yeah that’s right, I’m callin’ you out. Don’t know you, but, I’m joining everyone and riding the “Rip on CPL” Train to You-suck-ville)

You ever walk in on the wrong part of the conversation? And sometimes it’s not the wrong part of the conversation because you’re the one writing the stats for the next morning. I overheard the following as the felatio-ratio was quickly taking a turn for the worst:

E-man: there sure are a lot of c-cks
Goetle: I like that. The more c-cks the better. I win!

Laura shows up and wants to do a shot. Scugi tells her, that earlier there were 4 woman across the bar screaming “Fudge It!” at the top of their lungs. (except he didn’t say fudge, he said the mother of all curse words.) Alright! A woman doing a shot, haven’t seen that kind of dedication since Donna walked in on Day 1 and ordered a Guiness and a shot of Tequilla. (That’ll put some hair on your chest. Bad for her, good for me). Then I hear someone, I won’t mention anyone’s name, Goetle, mutter the word… “schnapps” SCHNAPPS? Are you kidding me? No man can do a shot of schnapps. “Hey Goettle, what do you scratch when you play baseball?” Well, it is the Christmas season (and we are in a gay bar), and they wanted to do something festive, so, a shot of something is poured, and then added to it is something red. Cheers!

Scugi has now had quiet a bit to drink and is now talking to the woman’s picture on the video juke box and telling her that earlier there were 4 woman across the bar screaming “Fudge It!” at the top of their lungs. (except he didn’t say fudge, he said the mother of all curse words.)

Now, I’m standing there, eating Big Al’s food (she offered it, if it’s free, it’s for me), I look around to count the number of actual women (and I use this term loosely) in the joint. There’s the gimpy girl next to her friend, the c-ck blocker (2), the girl (1) with her boyfriend , and next to them is a girl (1) with her friendboy. I notice that they opened up the other bar on the other side of the pool tables. Over there is a female, cute little white girl (1) who brought with her someone who’s main purpose is to piss off her father. And also someone who I couldn’t figure out from this distance if it was a dude or a chick. I’m going with chick (1), just to up the ratio. And let’s not forget about Steve (1). Oh wait, Steve just left (-1).

I’m not trying to call anyone out, but, since there are now 2 people in the running to get all 12 Days in, Scugi and Goettle, I think Scugi was plotting a way of getting MaryAnn’s chicken into Goettle's lunch on Day 11.

I was told that the guy who writes the stats picks where we’re going next, I’ve decided Newark, Delaware. (See what happens when you give power to the wrong person.) And for those who can’t make it down there, we’re doing Kat Man Du instead. Hopefully there will be a better felatio-ratio there.

Third note: There was discussion of Rookie of the Year, and I think it was determined, hands down, with out a doubt, that Crack Pipe Larry’s Business Card will win it.

Fourth note: I should have went to Tir Na Nog


Drunken and Disorderly,
The OJ Marc

Scugi addendum stats:
Scugi first in, 10-12 people at other side of bar, much screaming and yelling going on. The most popular word is the F word, I now know we can not possibly get throw out for "language" reasons. To get out of the way I take my beer and go rack up the balls on table 2. I decide to really kill time by only shooting and combination shots but this idea fails, I practically run the table. Ok, back to the bar, the chicks are still screamin F at the top of their lungs, then bango, they all bail. They were all just "stop and go's", the bar goes silent, I order the chicken quesidilla and Mertz' strolls in and steps up to the bar. He proceeds to tell me how he thinks he may have to much life insurance as he believes Maryanne tried to "Litenvenko" him with some old chicken, come now, Mertz could get the best of a brown bear, how could a little old chicken hurt him.

E's next in, fresh off his trip to see Mickey and friends in Fla, even in the poor light of McGuiness it is easy to see how two days in the sun can change one's pallor. Tales of tasting all of AB's (Anhesier Busch) finest roll off of his tongue as if God himself brewed this beverage, yeah right. OJ Mark is next clinching his MVP for season 10, great rookie, just drinks and talks, what more could the TDDoC want.

Finishers

Stop at Tir-Na-Nog brings back great memories of the one time on got drunk there waiting for Maria to get out of surgery, convivial crowd, just big al, big al's pat, big lou and scugi. Big Al had some friends there who shall remain nameless (and pointless), 2 man Irish band, one and out for scugi


mertz
e
ojmark
big lou
big al
big al's pat
laura
goettle




Ska 9
Rose 4
E-man 8
Bobo 4
Sir Nicholas of Bobo 1
G-man 8
Scugi 10
Tamp 9
Kaden 1
Tool 1
Goettle 10
Mertz 2
Yo 3
Adrienne (Mrs Yo) 1
BB 2
Buffy 1
TMAC 1
The Other Joe (OJ) 4
The Other Joe’s Brother (OJ Marc) 7
The Swede 2
Dorian 5 (+1*)
Donna 8
Billionaire Pat Worth 3
BIG LOU 9
M. Taddei 1
Su 4
Cory 2
Julian 2
Lisa Eman 1
Trent 1
Kimchick 5
Cheryl 2
MD 4
Larry Not Crack Pipe (LNCP) 3
Mel 4
Jeff 1
Stu 6
Randy 2
Laura 4
Katherine 1
Arunkone 1
BIG AL 7
Megan 1
Sonya 3
Guffar 1
Tytla 2
Uji 1
Rob (not Bob) 1
Porsche Linda 1
Milot 3 (+1*)
Neufeld 2
East Coast Julie 1
Blair 1
Tony Giacobbe (1*)
Roy O 2
Maria Scugi 2
Curt 1
Bennie 1
Big Al’s Pat 6
Alyssa 1
DMilot 3
Colleen 3
Janna 2
Robin 1
Polo 1
Illman 1
Illman friend Beth 1
Yvette 3
Danielle 1
assorted other Big Al friends 1
Crack Pipe Larry 0
Crack Pipe Larry's Business Card 3

* Debatably legitimate/Illegitimate WC point transferred to EC

No comments: