Monday, October 12, 2009

Business Legend

Μπορείτε να σιδερώσετε αυτά τα παντελόνια ενώ περιμένω

Can you press these pants while I wait?


I am a trained Six Sigma Black Belt - Senior Marketing & Business Development Leader with 20 years of experience working for global Fortune 100 consumer, manufacturing, services and technology-based firms such as General Electric, Westinghouse Electric, Avery Dennison, OPEX Corporation and Project Management Institute (PMI, a global not-for-profit professional trade association).

Throughout my career, I have not only been a top performer and rated an "A" player, but I have received numerous awards for my outstanding performance in market & business development, brand management, integrated marketing communications, strategic market planning, organizational leadership, new product/service development, project management, lead generation, market research, competitive intelligence, trademark licensing and Six Sigma quality process improvements.

I have expertise in strategic market planning, integrated marketing communications, market research, lead generation, organizational leadership & project management with notable achievements in campaign design, new product/service development, trademark licensing, brand development, e-commerce and Six Sigma process improvement and execution.



UPDATE: On Assignment in Shanghai China for Two Weeks

Teams!
I just wanted to send a reminder note that I will be out of the office on assignment in Shanghai, China. I will be returning to the office by Halloween. I will be available via e-mail, however if you need immediate assistance please contact Admin Assistant or Executive Director. Boo!

No comments: